• Round trip transportation will take you from your resort or vacation rental to the Swim With Whale Sharks Cancun tour marina at Punta Sam, located just minutes from Centro (Downtown) Cancun next to the Isla Mujeres ferry terminal.
• Enjoy a light continental breakfast with fresh coffee at our Cancun whale sharks marina.
• Review safety protocol procedures during a short orientation session
• Board our safari vessels to depart by 8 A.M.
• Boat trips take approximately 45 minutes to locate the Whale Sharks.
• Clients swim with Whale Sharks for 10 minutes, 2 - 3 times for an average of 30 minutes. Sessions are conducted one couple at a time to ensure everyone has an incomparable view.
• The next destination is the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Ixlache reef or Isla Che for incredible reef snorkeling.
• The next highlight is a visit to world famous Playa Norte beach on Isla Mujeres.
• Enjoy lunch on the beach
• Return voyage to our Cancun whale sharks tour marina at approximately 1:30 P.M.
• Board ground transportation to return to your resort or vacation rental accommodations.
* Continental breakfast at our marina
* Bilingual Tour Guides
* Fully licensed and Certified Crew; Permiso (Permit) #05863
* Safety protocol and regulations review
* Avannti 33 Foot Long Fast Boats (toilet on-board)
* Insurance Boat
* Water Safety Life Vests
* Professional snorkel Equipment - includes fins, new (sterile) mouthpiece and tube. (Guests may use their own gear)
* 2 - 3 swim sessions per person with the whale sharks with our certified guide
* Reef snorkeling tour with our certified guide
* Visit to Playa Norte (world-famous beach) on Isla Mujeres
* Light Meal includes gourmet sandwich, fresh fish ceviche
Ice Cold Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
* $13 USD per person Mexican government entrance tax to access the whale shark protection zone. Fees will be collected at our marina during check in (cash preferred)
* Round trip transportation (optional, highly recommended). This add on is available at check out)
* Gratuities for captain and guides
Recommendations, regulations and Policies:
• Participants must be 4 years of age or older to swim with whale sharks
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Children under 2 years old not permitted on board
• Whale shark tours not recommended for pregnant women, senior citizens with pre-existing health conditions or weak swimmers
• Environmentally safe biodegradable sunscreen permitted only
• Touching and feeding whale sharks is strictly prohibited
• Everyone is required by Federal Government law in Mexico to wear a life vest (provided) while on board, swimming with whale sharks and during the coral reef snorkel tour
Due to the limited space on-board our vessels, we recommend guests travel as light as possible. Recommended items to take on your Cancun whale sharks tour include:
• Swimsuit (under your clothes)
• Comfortable footwear (water-safe sandals recommended)
• Biodegradable, eco-safe sunscreen
• Waterproof camera
• Water-safe case for mobile phone, wallet, money, etc.
• OTC or prescription motion sickness prevention remedy
• Cash or credit card for Government fee, souvenirs, gratuities, etc.
Biodegradable Eco-Safe Sunscreen
Sunburn Treatment Gel
T-shirts & Hats with the caption "I Swam With Whale Sharks"
Water Resistant Cameras