• Round trip transportation - if added during checkout - will take you from your resort or vacation rental to the Swim With Whale Sharks Cancun tour marina. The marina is located at the Punta Sam Ferry Terminal just minutes from Centro (Downtown) Cancun next to the Isla Mujeres ferry.
• Enjoy a light continental breakfast with fresh coffee at our Cancun whale shark tour marina.
• Review safety protocol procedures during a short orientation session
• Board our safari vessels to depart by 8 A.M.
• Boat trips take approximately 45 minutes to locate the Whale Sharks.
• Clients swim with Whale Sharks for 10 minutes, 2 - 3 times for an average of 30 minutes. Sessions are conducted one couple at a time to ensure everyone has an incomparable view.
• The next highlight is a visit to world famous Playa Norte beach on Isla Mujeres.
• Enjoy lunch on the beach
• Return voyage to our Cancun whale shark tour marina at approximately 1:30 P.M.
• Board ground transportation to return to your resort or vacation rental accommodations.
* Continental breakfast at our modern Cancun whale sharks tour marina
* Bilingual Tour Guides
* Fully licensed and Certified Crew; Permiso (Permit) #05863
* Safety protocol and regulations review
* Avannti 33 Foot Long Fast Boats (toilet on-board)
* Insurance Boat
* Water Safety Life Vests
* Professional snorkel Equipment - includes fins, new (sterile) mouthpiece and tube. (Guests may use their own gear)
* 2 - 3 swim sessions per person with the whale sharks with our certified guide
* Visit to Playa Norte (world-famous beach) on Isla Mujeres
* Light Meal includes gourmet sandwich, fresh fish ceviche, Ice Cold Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
* $20 USD per person Mexican government entrance tax to access the whale sharks' feeding protected zone. Fees will be collected at our marina during check in (cash preferred)
* Round trip transportation to our Swim With Whale Sharks Cancun marina (optional, highly recommended). This add on is available at check out)
* Gratuities (tips) for captain and guides
• Swim With Whale Sharks Cancun is required by Mexican law to ensure that all whale shark tour participants are at least 3 years of age or older
• Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
• Children under 2 years old are not permitted on board
• Swim With Whale Sharks Cancun tours are not recommended for pregnant women, senior citizens with pre-existing health conditions or weak swimmers
• Environmentally safe biodegradable sunscreen permitted only, restrictions apply
• Touching and feeding whale sharks is strictly prohibited
• Everyone is required by Federal Government law in Mexico to wear a life vest (provided) while on board, swimming with whale sharks and any time instructed by the captain or crew.
Due to limited space on-board our vessels, we encourage guests travel as lightly as possible. Recommended items to take on your Cancun whale shark tour include:
• Swimsuit (under your clothes)
• Comfortable footwear (water-safe sandals recommended)
• Hat with a brim
• Biodegradable, eco-safe sunscreen
• Waterproof camera
• Water-safe case for mobile phone, wallet, money, etc.
• OTC or prescription motion sickness prevention remedy
• Cash or credit card for Government fee, souvenirs, gratuities, etc.
Biodegradable Eco-Safe Sunscreen
Sunburn Treatment Gel
Swim With Whale Sharks Cancun merchandise featuring Souvenir "I Swam With Whale Sharks" t-shirts, whale shark logo Hats, bags, etc.
Water Resistant Cameras