Tour Fact Sheet
- Round trip transportation will take you from your resort to the Swim With Whale Sharks marina at Puerto Juarez, located just minutes from Downtown Cancun next to the Isla Mujeres ferry terminal. Pick-ups in Cancun's Hotel Zone and Downtown: 7 a.m. - 7:15 a.m. Riviera Maya pick-ups (optional): 6 a.m. - 6:30 a.m.)
- Tour boats depart at 8 a.m. and return at approximately 2 p.m.
- Each vessel carries a maximum of ten passengers, captain and guide.
- Boat trips take 45 minutes to reach the Whale Sharks.
- Clients swim with Whale Sharks for 10 minutes, 3 - 4 times for an average of 35 minutes. Sessions are conducted one couple at a time to ensure everyone has an incomparable view.
- The next destination is the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Isla Che, located just off shore from the tranquil island known as Isla Mujeres, for incredible reef snorkeling.
- Each guest will spend approximately one hour and fifteen minutes in the water enjoying this amazing 2-in-1 tour experience.
- Bilingual Tour Guides
- Fully licensed and Certified Crew Permiso (Permit) #05863
- Avannti 33 Foot Long Fast Boats (toilet on-board)
- Insurance Boat
- Life Vests
- Snorkel Equipment (includes fins, a new mouthpiece and tube)
- Light Meal (includes orange juice, chicken sandwich and fresh fish ceviche)
- Ice Cold Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
- Open Bar on the return trip includes beer, soft drinks and bottled water.
Rules and Regulations:
- Participants must be 4 years of age or older.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tour not recommended for pregnant women, senior citizens or weak swimmers.
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable sunscreen permitted only.
- Touching and feeding Whale Sharks is strictly prohibited.
- Everyone is required to wear a life vest (provided) or a wetsuit.
There is a limited supply of wetsuits available to rent from the Swim With Whale Sharks Tour Expedition Center located at the marina. Other products for sale include Biodegradable Sunscreen, Sunburn Treatment Gel, T-shirts and Hats with the caption "I Swam With Whale Sharks" and Water Resistant Cameras.
Due to the limited space on-board the boats, we recommend guests travel as light as possible and bring the following items:
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Water Resistant Camera
Guests will receive a call from our staff one day prior to the tour to assure good weather and ideal viewing conditions. If your tour is postponed due to poor weather conditions, you will have the option to either reschedule with guaranteed priority seating on the date of your choice, or cancel to receive a full 100% refund.
100% Money Back Guarantee, Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
Guests may reschedule for any reason, at no additional charge, up to 24 hours prior to the tour. Cancellations must be confirmed no later than 24 hours with the main office at (011-52) 998-112-5484 (before 9 a.m. the day prior to the tour), in order to receive a 100% refund. A charge of 50% of the deposit will apply ONLY if a cancellation is made within the 24 hours prior to the tour. No shows will forfeit their entire deposit, however they will be afforded the opportunity to request to be placed on standby, on a first-come, first-served basis. If we cannot locate Whale Sharks, guests may choose to either take the tour again with guaranteed priority seating on the date of their choice, or receive a full 100% refund. All deposits will be returned upon request via Paypal within 48 hours.
CLICK HERE To Reserve